We know the discussion of COVID-19 is stressful and not a normal DeStress Express topic, but you must understand the safeguards we've implemented to ensure everyone's safety within DeStress Express.
- All clients are required to wear a massage during their session, except for skincare services requiring access to the upper lip and chin. This is per Governor Northam's rules and guidelines. Even if you are fully vaccinated, we must comply with all government guidelines. There is NO exception to this.
- We do have several entrances to limit client interaction and to promote social distancing.
- Because of social distancing, we do not want clients waiting in our lobby. When you arrive for your appointment, please give us a call at 757-873-8968 to let us know you have arrived. Your spa practitioner will come out to bring you in.
- We will take your temperature and ask you to use a hand sanitizer.
- We ask that you stay in your treatment room because of social distancing until your practitioner comes to bring you to the lobby.
- We have increased cleaning and the supplies we used, including using hospital-grade disinfectants and the same laundry service as Riverside Hospital.