We know the discussion of COVID-19 is stressful and not a normal DeStress Express topic, but you must understand the safeguards we've implemented to ensure everyone's safety within DeStress Express.
- All team members at DeStress Express at required to wear masks at all times, with the exception of our front desk team when they are behind the protective glass.
- All clients are required to wear a mask during their session, except for skincare services requiring access to the upper lip and chin, unless they can show proof of being fully vaccinated. There is NO exception to this.
- We do have several entrances to limit client interaction and to promote social distancing.
- We ask that you stay in your treatment room because of social distancing until your practitioner comes to bring you to the lobby.
- We have increased cleaning and the supplies we used, including using hospital-grade disinfectants and the same laundry service as Riverside Hospital.
- You may ask if your practioner is vaccinated.